Ticket #2371 (closed bug: fixed)
Datepicker - when showing "off page" behaves strangely - Firefox 184.108.40.206 and Mac Leopard.
|Reported by:||ikarys||Owned by:||grabanski|
on http://dev.jquery.com/view/trunk/ui/demos/ui.datepicker.html when the daterange is opened and there is not enough screen realestate the behavior is as follows.
1/ the range is displayed - from top left opening towards bottom right. This occurs off screen (ie, where the scrollbars would have to be).
2/ after animation, the range "snaps" to the displayed area of the page. - this looks sloppy.
3/ the close button shuts from bottom left, up to top right. This is no longer the correct direction because of the "snap".
Looks a bit sloppy. - may be a symptom of other modules.
- Version changed from 1.2.3 to 1.5b4
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.datepicker
- Owner changed from iMarc to grabanski
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed