Ticket #2538 (closed feature: fixed)
UI.datepicker custom cell renderer
|Reported by:||istvano||Owned by:||grabanski|
I love the datepicker it is amazing.
I am using it for most for our date selection, although There is an other plugin which has one very well needed feature for me which I could not find yet in the UI Datepicker.
this is a callback when the component renders it's individual cells.
The reason is that, Sometimes we use the same date component to select dates as well as to show some grafical signs on certain dates to indicate events, or different things occuring on that date, with a custom callRender callback we can render these graphical elements there for specific date.
I think this would be a well values feature also in the UI.Datepicker.
- Version changed from 1.2.3 to 1.5b4
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.datepicker
- Owner changed from iMarc to grabanski
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed