Ticket #2609 (closed enhancement: fixed)
tabs relies on theme CSS
|Reported by:||rikur||Owned by:||klaus.hartl|
ui.tabs doesn't do visually anything without a themere .tabs.css files being required.
This is due tabs only changes classes and the default classes are missing without a CSS file.
..not a big issue, but it gives out no warning at all and was hard to debug - so either it shoudn't require a theme, require it automatically or this requirement should be documented.
- Version changed from 1.2.3 to 1.5b4
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.tabs
- Owner changed from klaus to klaus.hartl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 1.5b4 to 1.5
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed