Ticket #3882 (closed bug: fixed)
Resizable - Left Margin Calculated Incorrectly (Using Containment)
|Reported by:||braddunbar||Owned by:||scott.gonzalez|
When using containment, the right side of a resizable does not stop at the edge of the containment. It stops at the left offset of the containment element.
A revised version of the basic resizable demo is included to demonstrate this. The only changes are to the containing div.demo, and the containment option.
I believe this is due to the calculation of woset in the containment plugin.
- Priority changed from minor to critical
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.6
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner set to scott.gonzalez
- Status changed from reopened to assigned