Ticket #4044 (closed bug: fixed)
Link pseudo classes overwrite Themeroller styles in IE6
|Reported by:||klaus.hartl||Owned by:||klaus.hartl|
Description (last modified by klaus.hartl) (diff)
Tab styles get overwritten if pseudo classes like a:link, a:visited are defined in site stylesheet (as '.ui-state-XXX a' used).
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Link pseudo classes overwrite themeroller styles to Link pseudo classes overwrite Themeroller styles in IE6
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.