Ticket #4234 (closed bug: duplicate)
IE 7 - themeroller - corrupt file downloads
|Reported by:||wjackson||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||themeroller ie ie7||Cc:|
When using the themeroller with IE 7 on both Windows XPsp3 and Windows Vista home premium I was able to customize a theme completely and download the file. Windows zip extractor would not open the file to explore or extract, 7zip would extract but it only contained a single file with no extension and windows was unable to open it.
I used the same theme via copying the querystring and was able to get my customized theme download with Firfox 3 just fine.
I tried to re-theme a few times with IE 7 using both the stable 1.5.3 release and 1.6rc6 without success.
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.7
- Component changed from [meta] ui.themeroller to [meta] ui.downloadbuilder
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 1.6rc6 to 1.7
- Resolution set to duplicate