Ticket #4292 (closed bug: fixed)
Slider: ui.value incorrect in slide event if handle at value 0
|Reported by:||gglockner||Owned by:||paul|
If you set the minimum value to zero, the slider does not go down to zero. This is true regardless of whether you set the minimum when the slider is initialized, whether you set it later as an option, or whether you simply rely on the default value of min = 0. You can see this problem in the following demos on the jqueryui.com website:
This was not present in 1.6rc6.
For now, I am working around this bug by adding 1 to all slider values, but this could cause wrong results for anyone who upgrades to 1.7.
- Owner set to paul
- Priority changed from critical to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Summary changed from Slider does not respect zero min to Slider: ui.value incorrect in slide event if handle at value 0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.7.1 to 1.8