Ticket #4447 (closed bug: wontfix)
UI Icons are not even, causes misaligned buttons
|Reported by:||epascarello||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by scottjehl) (diff)
Place an East and West arrow icon side by side. When you look at the arrow icons you will see they are all on a different y axis. Seems like they were rotated on a wrong central point.
You can see an example on the Grid mock-up: http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/branches/dev/grid/tests/static/grid/default.html
I attached a blown up version showing how off the arrows are when looking at ui-icons_222222_256x240.png.
As a temp fix, the CSS can be adjusted so the sprite is lined up correctly.
- Component changed from ui.core to CSS Framework
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.8
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Priority changed from critical to major