Ticket #4841 (closed bug: wontfix)
Dialog over pdf document embedded in iframe does not display correctly
|Reported by:||rotoflex||Owned by:||rotoflex|
|Keywords:||dialog, pdf, iframe||Cc:|
Dialog does not display correctly in Firefox (3.5.2) when it is displayed over pdf document embedded in iframe. Dialog content displays over pdf document but titlebar and small portion of dialog's frames stay under pdf document.
When ui-dialog-content and ui-widget-content are added as titlebar's class, titlebar displays correctly but this also causes dialog to lose it's draggable effect.
- Owner set to rotoflex
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted