Ticket #5469 (closed bug: duplicate)
jQuery UI AutoComplete 1.8 - Menu item click does not always fire
|Reported by:||klaptrap||Owned by:|
Using version 1.8 of Jquery UI.
When using the autocomplete widget the mouse click event on the ddl menu item does not always fire. Subsequently the underlying ddl does not update.
It would appear that the menu item always responds to selection using the ENTER key but not always using the mouse click. This sadly provides a userability issue with this widget.
Sadly I have not time to solve myself.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate