Ticket #6187 (closed bug: duplicate)
Autocomplete's option minLength not always respected
|Reported by:||matthew_be||Owned by:|
It may happen that Firefox (3.6.10) executes "source" function only when minLength + 1 characters have been typed.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.