Ticket #6974 (closed bug: fixed)
class animation: document what happens with properties that can't be animated
|Reported by:||thomsbg||Owned by:|
Because the animation function is not able to animate some properties (like background-image), an elements appearance may suddenly change at the end of the class animation because that is when the target classes are finally applied.
This feature adds an boolean flag option that allows the target class to be applied at the beginning, so that the non-animatable effects of the changed className are visible during the animation.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Component changed from effects.core to [meta] ui.docs
- Type changed from feature to bug
- Summary changed from class animation: new option for when to apply non-animatable styles to class animation: document what happens with properties that can't be animated