Ticket #7626 (closed bug: notabug)
draggable("destroy") does not destroy deep cloned objects
|Reported by:||dustinboston||Owned by:|
- jQuery version's tested: 1.4.4-1.6.2
- jQuery UI version tested: 1.8.14
- Browser's tested: FF5, Chrome 188.8.131.52
- Platform: Windows
How to reproduce
Go to the example at http://jsfiddle.net/Rb52z/13/
The second box is the cloned item. Items that have the .ui-draggable class are outlined in black. Click the destroy link to destroy the draggables.
All outlines go away (draggable is destroyed for *all* elements)
Only the original draggable is destroyed, the clone is not
The same thing happens with resizable.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid