Ticket #7848 (closed bug: notabug)
|Reported by:||ezufelt||Owned by:||scott.gonzalez|
Description (last modified by scott.gonzalez) (diff)
Firefox 7.0.1 JAWS 13 Spinner demo 1.9pre
- JAWS reports as a spinner, but doesn't indicate that up / down arrows change value. Perhaps, since this is a relatively new control on the web a default, or recommended, tooltip would be useful.
- Up button has no name, down button has name of 'black down pointing triangle'.
- Up / down buttons do not appear to receive focus.
- Make sure that up / down buttons have appropriate accessible names
- Make sure that up / down buttons can receive keyboard focus * this may be annoying as for N spinners there would be N*3 tab stops, thoughts?
- Keywords a11y added
- Version changed from 1.8.16 to git
- Component changed from ui.core to [meta] ui.dev
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to scott.gonzalez
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.