Ticket #8108 (closed bug: fixed)
Slider: value goes below min in Firefox 10
|Reported by:||highvolt||Owned by:|
In Firefox version 10, the returned ui.value during the slide event can go below the min value set for the slider.
Link to jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/qfN8E/12/
The issue is not present in Firefox 9. The bug is present in both Linux and Windows builds of Firefox in jQuery ui version 1.8.16. Test case has been demonstrated with jQuery UI 1.8.16 and jquery 1.7.1. Bug does not appear to be present in jQuery 1.5.2 with jQuery UI 1.8.9.
The bug has not been experienced in various versions of IE (7/8/9), Opera (11.61), or Chrome (16.0.912.77 m) on Windows 7.
The issue is present in sliders with no default values overridden except for the slide: event callback.
To reproduce the bug, slide the slider from left to right back and forth near the left boundary of the slider. The returned value sometimes goes to -1 despite the default range being limited to 0-100.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.9 to 1.8.17
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from ui.value goes below min slider value when fetched during slide event to Slider: value goes below min in Firefox 10
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone changed from 1.8.17 to 1.9
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Status changed from reopened to open