|Version 32 (modified by scott.gonzalez, 10 months ago) (diff)|
jQuery UI Development
The jQuery UI Team highly encourages everyone to actively participate in the development of the library.
The easiest way to get active right away is to run the unit tests found in the development download bundle or to play around with the library yourself and report any issues and enhancements to this section (click on New ticket in the navigation).
The jQuery UI development process is known for moving fast. We try to quickly resolve bugs and implement new features to keep jQuery UI lively and vital. Please visit the following links for everything that you need to know about the jQuery UI development process.
- UI Developer Guidelines - This explains the internal API and is a great resource for every developer.
- Recent Changes - These are all the recent ticket changes and commits to the Git repository.
- Bug Tracking - This is where all bugs and new feature requests go. If you have any doubts, feel free to run it by the Developing jQuery UI forum
- New Bug Reports / Feature Requests Post a bug report or feature request
- Triage - New Tickets Tickets not yet triaged (status: New)
- Ticket Count Open ticket counts by plugin
- Bug Count Open bug counts by plugin
Tickets for next release
Open Tickets By Plugin
Open Meta Tickets
The following reports contain tickets that are not related to a specific widget.
- ui.a11y: tickets related to general accessibility
- ui.build: tickets related to the build and release processes
- ui.demos: tickets related to the demo system
- ui.design: tickets related to design for the jQuery UI suite or web site, but not the CSS Framework
- ui.dev: catch all for general development tickets not related to a specific plugin
- ui.docs: tickets related to documentation or the documentation system
- ui.downloadbuilder: tickets related to the download builder
- ui.site: tickets related to anything on jqueryui.com
- ui.test: tickets related to test suites or the test system
- ui.themeroller: tickets related to ThemeRoller