Custom Query (7259 matches)

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (37 - 39 of 7259)

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#10060 invalid Performance issue in Internet Explorer using an accordion DevMH DevMH
Description

Hey,

I noticed some performance issues when using jqGrid inside a jQuery UI accordion in Internet Explorer (versions 9, 10 and 11).

test case: http://jsfiddle.net/k5kLD/3/

When I remove the accordion function it works fine, so the performance problems are definitely related to the accordion (I also replaced the accordion with a self implemented, rudimentary accordion and noticed NO performance issues with jqGrid in IE).

Right now I'm not able to reproduce the problem without jqGrid.

I think the performance decreases if the screen size of the grid inside the accordion gets bigger (it's much slower in a maximized window than in a small one).

#8296 fixed Button and Radio Set not initialized in generated index.html DouglasKing DouglasKing
Description

Hello

When in the jQuery Theme Roller design interface I customise my design, all elements render fine in the preview. When I download the theme and open index.html on my local machine all elements except for the button and radioset work and render fine. For the button element a normal button is displayed not themed as per the ThemeRoller, for the radioset a normal set of radio buttons are displayed.

I've tried 3 different themes as well as viewing on 2 different machines with the same result. For some reason the button and radioset elements are not being skinned in the downloaded theme set.

Any assistance would be appreciated, thank you for your support.

Kind Regards Douglas

#8964 patcheswelcome Datepicker: Memory leak in IE7 DysprosiumDy DysprosiumDy
Description

In jQuery UI 1.9.2 we still see this old problem we've been having since 1.8.14. As soon as the Datepicket widget is included in a web page (minified or not) it will cause the page to leak 10 MB on each refresh. Our only solution so far has been to simply never include the Datepicker widget. We've encountered this issue in tests on IE7, though not in IE9 (not even in compatibility IE7 mode) nor in Firefox.

I'd like to mention that I've seen similar reports to this one that have been marked as duplicates of other tickets, some of which have been marked as fixed or as generalised problems (memory leaks with other widgets). I strongly believe that this is, in fact, not a duplicate, but a separate problem. This issue is strictly about the Datepicker widget and has occurred in 1.8.14, 1.8.16 and 1.9.2 in our tests, leading us to believe this issue has never been solved.

For us it's become impossible to use the Datepicker, because our customers primarily use IE7.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.