Title of dialogs
|Reported by:||skorpan||Owned by:||scottgonzalez|
(I thought I had already filed a ticket about this, but I can't find it, so here it goes...)
When using a title from an HTML element which you turn into a dialog, the title is shown when you hover the dialog with the mouse, as this is standard browser behavior.
E.g. <div title="hello">Contents</div> is nicely wrapped up into a pretty dialog, but when you hover the div with the mouse, a tooltip with the title is shown. The solution to this is:
- ...and the user HAS provided a title through the HTML element...
- Save the title attribute and remove it from the element...
- Show the dialog.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by paul
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.dialog
- Owner changed from paul to scott.gonzalez
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.6
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed