Resizable - Left Margin Calculated Incorrectly (Using Containment)
|Reported by:||braddunbar||Owned by:||scottgonzalez|
When using containment, the right side of a resizable does not stop at the edge of the containment. It stops at the left offset of the containment element.
A revised version of the basic resizable demo is included to demonstrate this. The only changes are to the containing div.demo, and the containment option.
I believe this is due to the calculation of woset in the containment plugin.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.6
- Priority changed from minor to critical
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by rdworth
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by rdworth
- Owner set to scott.gonzalez
- Status changed from reopened to assigned