Summary: JQueryUI should detect if has previously been loaded on a page
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Page includes script tag loading JQueryUI
2. Page also loads JQueryUI using google.load function
3. A call to .show() on an element gives a "too much recursion" error deep
4. Developer doesn't realize there are two copies being loaded, and -
trying to do the right thing - starts to try an isolate a test case for
what appeared to be a JQueryUI bug
5. Developer suddenly realizes it is a problem with the library being
loaded twice - and - having spent some hours initially tracking down the
problem - decides to raise it on the google AJAX bug tracking systemin the hope that google.load(..) could
handle this case better.
6. Developer raises http://code.google.com/p/google-ajax-apis/issues/detail?id=204 against the Google AJAX Google.load() function
7. Google politely points out that this is a JQueryUI problem, not a Google problem.
8. Developer recreates test case using plain script loading, and raises this bug