Opened 10 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

#4626 closed bug (fixed)

Dialog: Broken layout when using animation

Reported by: kristiandamian Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: 1.8.22
Component: ui.dialog Version: 1.7.2
Keywords: animation Cc:
Blocked by: Blocking:

Description

When i call a dialog window with the follow code, i got the dialog bad formed, but when i comment the "show" parameter i got my dialog perfect. I attach the code (just the dialog call) and a couple of screenshots, This error only appears in firefox 3.0.1, i also tried in chorme and IE7

Attachments (3)

code.js (432 bytes) - added by kristiandamian 10 years ago.
this is the code who create the dialog
badDialog.PNG (88.3 KB) - added by kristiandamian 10 years ago.
the dialog with the bad display
welldialog.PNG (89.7 KB) - added by kristiandamian 10 years ago.
the dialog ok

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (9)

Changed 10 years ago by kristiandamian

Attachment: code.js added

this is the code who create the dialog

Changed 10 years ago by kristiandamian

Attachment: badDialog.PNG added

the dialog with the bad display

Changed 10 years ago by kristiandamian

Attachment: welldialog.PNG added

the dialog ok

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Scott González

Milestone: TBD1.8

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Scott González

Summary: error when display a dialog window in firefoxDialog: Broken layout when using animation

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by techtangents

http://jsbin.com/eheja3 has kristiandamian's code in it.

Works fine for me on:

  • Firefox 4.0.1 / Ubuntu 11.04
  • Chromium 11.0.696.68 (84545) / Ubuntu 11.04

Need to re-test with FF 3.0.1, per the original report.

comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by Scott González

Keywords: animation added

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by Scott González

Milestone: 1.9.01.10.0

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by bchiasson

Milestone: 1.10.01.8.22
Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

I was unable to reproduce using the specific version of Firefox, however, the bug in the jsbin was present for the latest version of Chrome (22+). Changing to the latest version of jquery and updating to 1.8.22 resolved the issue.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.