Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #7221, comment 3


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Apr 7, 2011, 9:33:01 AM (11 years ago)
Author:
rdworth
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #7221, comment 3

    initial v1  
    1 While I'm sorry you ran into this issue, some good came of it in the end. I was struggling with how to fix a [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16955 WordPress issue] that we caused by fixing #4551 way back in 1.8a1. It turns out this was the root cause there as well, making the ticket invalid, assuring us our "fix" was invalid. Thanks to just having run into this with you this week I was able to recognize it.
     1While I'm sorry you ran into this issue, some good came of it in the end. I was struggling with how to fix a [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16955 WordPress issue] that we caused by fixing #4551 way back in 1.8a1. It turns out this was the root cause there as well, making the ticket invalid, assuring us our "fix" was invalid. Thanks to having just run into this with you this week I was able to recognize it.
    22
    3 Also, your suggestion on updating the documentation is a good one. I added a note to http://docs.jquery.com/UI/API/1.8/Sortable#option-containment it will show up on jqueryui.com the next time the site is updated, for the 1.8.12 release.
     3Also, your suggestion on updating the documentation is a good one. I added a note to http://docs.jquery.com/UI/API/1.8/Sortable#option-containment . It will show up on jqueryui.com the next time the site is updated, for the 1.8.12 release.