|Reported by:||ezufelt||Owned by:||Scott González|
|Component:||[meta] ui.dev||Version:||git (not yet released)|
Description (last modified by )
Firefox 7.0.1 JAWS 13 Spinner demo 1.9pre
- JAWS reports as a spinner, but doesn't indicate that up / down arrows change value. Perhaps, since this is a relatively new control on the web a default, or recommended, tooltip would be useful.
- Up button has no name, down button has name of 'black down pointing triangle'.
- Up / down buttons do not appear to receive focus.
- Make sure that up / down buttons have appropriate accessible names
- Make sure that up / down buttons can receive keyboard focus * this may be annoying as for N spinners there would be N*3 tab stops, thoughts?
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by
|Component:||ui.core → [meta] ui.dev|
|Version:||1.8.16 → git|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.