Ticket #3523 (closed bug: fixed)
Dialog: onclick return value ignored
|Reported by:||BrianHV||Owned by:||scott.gonzalez|
The onclick return value on a link is being overridden when that link is added to a modal dialog.
In the following code sample, clicking the first link correctly does nothing when it's not in a dialog. Clicking the second link places the first into a dialog, at which point the first link causes navigation despite the false return value.
This bug was discovered in 1.6rc2 and confirmed to still be present in trunk.
- Owner changed from paul to scott.gonzalez
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.dialog
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.6
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from onclick return value ignored in dialog to Dialog: onclick return value ignored
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.8 to 1.9