Ticket #4524 (closed bug: fixed)
Tabs: Sortable demo causes bad index references
|Reported by:||reedmaniac||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||tabs sortable remove||Cc:|
When one uses the Sortable plugin with the Tabs plugin, the Tabs internal list of tabbed items is not updated when a tab changes position. That means, if you use the .tabs('remove') method, the current index will not line up with the index for the item in Tabs.
I have included a file based of the ./tabs/sortable.html demo that shows this with a delete image at the upper right of every tab. To duplicate do the following:
- Drop this file into your ./demos/tabs/ folder so it loads files/themes correctly.
- Move the "Nunc tincidunt" tab to the end.
- Click the image at the upper right of the "Aenean lacinia" tab to delete it.
Result: The "Nunc tincidunt" tab is incorrectly deleted.
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.8
comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by scott.gonzalez
- Summary changed from Tabs Interaction with Sortable - Index Problem to Tabs: Sortable demo causes bad index references
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by David Petersen
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed