Ticket #4581 (closed bug: fixed)
Tabs: title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages
|Reported by:||pjk||Owned by:||klaus.hartl|
The title attribute is meant to display user readable information. As such, it is subject of i18n actions.
ui.tabs uses the title attribute to generate an id for a to-be-filled container in the page. However, before doing so, the title gets filtered and all non-latin characters in the title are stripped.
This cripples sites using non-latin content for titles, as all ids end up empty.
- Priority changed from blocker to critical
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.8
- Owner set to klaus.hartl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.9
- Summary changed from title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages to Tabs: title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages