Ticket #6058 (closed bug: fixed)
Dialog overlays are not properly reused when multiple instances of a Dialog exist
|Reported by:||emeerson||Owned by:||emeerson|
When multiple dialog instances exist at the same time (but one may be hidden from view), the internal overlay oldInstances stack attempts to reuse a previous overlay but does not make the overlay properly visible.
Removing oldInstances.pop() from line 6143 alleviates this issue. Since it is implemented for addressing a browser-specific deficiency (memory-leak, no less), should this be implemented for all browser(s) & versions (while I understand the mantra of feature checking, not browser checking, this is not an issue of Browser standards or feature support, but a straight-up memory leak in IE).
- Cc changed from email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keywords overlay added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Owner set to emeerson
- Status changed from open to pending