Ticket #6676 (closed bug: fixed)

Opened 4 years ago

Last modified 4 years ago

Arabic Localization miss order

Reported by: khaledalhourani Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: 1.8.7
Component: ui.datepicker Version: 1.8.6
Keywords: Cc:
Blocking: Blocked by:

Description

The Arabic localization (which I did before) contains a miss order bug, I changed the order of dates before so that Saturday appears as the first date (it's the first date of the week in Arabic speaking countries). I reset the default order of dates, and set firstDay to 6 (which is Saturday). Now 20/11/2010 appears as Saturday not Friday.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by khaledalhourani

I sent a  pull request on github to fix this issue.

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Khaled AlHourani

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Datepicker: modified Arabic day names order. Fixed #6676 - ui.datepicker: Arabic Localization miss order

Changeset: 3361e8fe9d94792c399654312d0ee2cf2c8cfe73

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by scott.gonzalez

  • Milestone changed from 1.9 to 1.8.7
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.