Ticket #7674 (closed bug: fixed)
Autocomplete doesn't work with textareas
|Reported by:||meh-cfl||Owned by:|
Attaching the autocomplete plugin to a textarea doesn't show the autocomplete search menu when typing text.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a text area and attach the autocomplete plugin to it.
- Type some text into the text box which appears in the autocomplete source.
Expected: The autocomplete menu should be displayed.
Actual: The autocomplete menu isn't displayed.
Notes: This is a regression over version 1.8.14. I will also commit a failing test for this shortly.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed