Ticket #8481 (closed bug: fixed)
Position in flip mode does not take into consideration scrollTop and scrollLeft
|Reported by:||roman.chizhevsky||Owned by:|
Position utility - http://wiki.jqueryui.com/w/page/12138026/Position
- jQuery - 1.7.2, Jquery UI 1.8.22
- IE9, FF
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Instruction on how to reproduce the issue:
- Create an example of Use position utility with flip functionality like this one http://jsfiddle.net/DV6j7/1/
- Use for example vertical scrollbar to scroll down
- See that the positionable elements are not flipped down and hidden out from the view port
- Flipping from the right side and from the bottom side correctly consider the scrolling, but left and top flipping does not work.
- Working demo/test: http://jsfiddle.net/DV6j7/1/
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.