Ticket #9315 (closed bug: fixed)
Draggable: jumps down with offset of scrollbar
|Reported by:||j_geronimo||Owned by:||mikesherov|
That appears only with using UI 1.10.3 and when the scrollbar is not at the very top in Firefox, Opera, IE8.
In Chrome works fine and also with 1.10.2 on other browsers.
The UI dialog demo page has this bug too:
- drag the dialog down until appears the scrollbar
- scroll down
- again drag the dialog down.
- dialog goes down with the offset
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from minor to blocker
- Milestone changed from none to 1.11.0
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:11 Changed 21 months ago by tj.vantoll
- Component changed from ui.dialog to ui.draggable
- Summary changed from Draggable dialog jumps down with offset of scrollbar to Draggable: jumps down with offset of scrollbar
comment:21 Changed 19 months ago by Mike Sherov
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed