Draggable: Wrong position in a parent with "overflow: hidden"
|Reported by:||jsonx||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I have a container with overflow: hidden rule. I am using my custom scrollbars.
When I scroll left with my custom scrollbar and try to drag an event it's positions calculated incorrectly.
When I enable overflow: auto for parent element it solves the issue.
v.1.11.0 fixes ckeditor problems in a dialog but brings this draggable problem.
I am using v.1.11.0 but I had to add v.1.10.4 draggable plugin on it to fix draggable problem.
- This bug happens when container has a horizontal scrollbar.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Owner set to jsonx
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Keywords regression added
- Status changed from new to open
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner changed from jsonx to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Milestone changed from none to 1.11.1
- Summary changed from Wrong draggable position in a parent with "overflow: hidden" to Draggable: Wrong position in a parent with "overflow: hidden"