Autocomplete - stray reference to jQuery.trim
|Reported by:||pxc||Owned by:||pxc|
Produces "TypeError: jQuery is undefined" when using jquery migrate plugin. Replacing jQuery.trim() with $.trim() seems to remove the console warning.
Hopefully that suggested fix is correct and so trivial you dont need this info:
Its the only reference to jQuery.trim in the autocomplete code, but in the unlikely event that you're struggling to find it, its in the menufocus handler near the comment " Announce the value in the liveRegion".
- enable migrate plugin!
- type into an autocomplete to produce drop down options
- mouse over the options, warning for each option elem
It occurred on Firefox 20 on 32-bit linux. Its very probably not relevant.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from jqueryui autocomplete - stray reference to jQuery.trim to Autocomplete - stray reference to jQuery.trim
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by TJ VanToll
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed