Slider: Cannot reach max value with step of 0.01
|Reported by:||groonya||Owned by:|
I've created a slider with values from 50 to 60 with a 0.01 step. The lower bound works just fine, but the max value is never able to be reached via the slider.
Here's a jsfiddle example:
The slider in the example should go to 60, however it stops at 59.99.
Similar bug was in 1.11.2 for 0.1 step: http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/10721
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from none to 1.12.0
- Priority changed from minor to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Cannot reach max value with step of 0.01 to Slider: Cannot reach max value with step of 0.01
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by Ablay Keldibek
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed