Menu: Top level focus lost on out/over of sub popups
|Reported by:||michaelcm||Owned by:|
Issue present on jQuery Demos page, so that is the minimal code sample: http://jqueryui.com/menu/#default
- Hover over Salzburg to expand sub menu
- Hover over Delphi to expand sub menu
- Hover over Ada to focus sub sub item.
- Move mouse to right off of menu.
- Move menu back onto Ada.
- Move menu back onto Saarland.
- Salzburg should be 'active' as should 'Delphi'. Saarland should have focus.
- Salzburg becomes focused initially at step 5 (incorrect).
- Salzburg then looses focus but doesn't maintain active during the transition from 5-6. After step 6, Delphi is active and Saarland has focus.
Let me know if you need any clarifications on the bug or a video of me doing it. I don't see how to attach files here so didn't make a movie yet.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution set to notabug
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution notabug deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 2 years ago by Jörn Zaefferer
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed