Slider: Changing orientation breaks range
|Reported by:||atomiomi||Owned by:|
For example let's take max range slider. If orientation is changed from horizontal to vertical then the range will fill horizontal space proportionally to value of handle before changing. I reproduced this bug with 1.10 and 1.11 version of jQuery UI in Chrome and Firefox.
Test link: http://jsfiddle.net/f52g9u47/4/. To reproduce this bug follow this steps:
- Change orientation to vertical. Everything is ok. Change it back to horizontal.
- Drag the handle to the middle of the track.
- Set orientation to vertical
- Now range doesn't fill all space. If you change orientation back to horizontal, range will also fill only half vertical space.
It works in min and simple range too.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 22 months ago by scottgonzalez
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Changing orientation breaks range to Slider: Changing orientation breaks range
comment:2 Changed 22 months ago by Ablay Keldibek
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed