Dialog: onclick return value ignored
|Reported by:||BrianHV||Owned by:||scottgonzalez|
The onclick return value on a link is being overridden when that link is added to a modal dialog.
In the following code sample, clicking the first link correctly does nothing when it's not in a dialog. Clicking the second link places the first into a dialog, at which point the first link causes navigation despite the false return value.
This bug was discovered in 1.6rc2 and confirmed to still be present in trunk.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.dialog
- Owner changed from paul to scott.gonzalez
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.6
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by jlesueur
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Summary changed from onclick return value ignored in dialog to Dialog: onclick return value ignored
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from 1.8 to 1.9
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed