Tabs: title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages
|Reported by:||pjk||Owned by:||klaus.hartl|
The title attribute is meant to display user readable information. As such, it is subject of i18n actions.
ui.tabs uses the title attribute to generate an id for a to-be-filled container in the page. However, before doing so, the title gets filtered and all non-latin characters in the title are stripped.
This cripples sites using non-latin content for titles, as all ids end up empty.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jzaefferer
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.8
- Priority changed from blocker to critical
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by klaus.hartl
- Owner set to klaus.hartl
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.9
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Summary changed from title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages to Tabs: title attribute for remote tabs does not support foreign languages