dialog width should be at least minWidth on creation
|Reported by:||zhaoz||Owned by:|
Right now, when .dialog() is called, the minWidth is not respected until resize.
That is, if minwidth is 500px, and the width is 300px. The dialog would be created with a width of 300px instead of 500px. However, after resizing the minWidth applies.
- The dialog should never have a width of less than minWidth
- dialog should not be created with a width less than minwidth
- dialog on creation is created with a width less than minwidth, when (width < minwidth)
Change History (12)
Changed 6 years ago by zhaoz
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by jzaefferer
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.dialog
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by scott.gonzalez
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed