Draggable: helper won't revert to original position if the original item was removed during the drag
|Reported by:||cburgdorf||Owned by:||mikesherov|
If you have a draggable set to "helper: clone" and "revert: invalid" it won't revert to the original position if the original element has disappeared in the meantime.
You can spot this behaviour using the red square in this fiddle. You can spot what normally happens when the original element stays there (blue square).
For me, it feels wrong. I think the helper should revert back to the original position and after that disappear just like the original element.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by Christoph Burgdorf
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by mikesherov
- Milestone changed from 1.8.9 to 2.0.0
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from draggable helper won't revert to original position if the original item has disappeared in the meantime to Draggable: helper won't revert to original position if the original item was removed during the drag
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Keywords regression added
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned