|Reported by:||ruskom||Owned by:|
I found some issues on the Hungarian translation for ui.datepicker. I've made some corrections:
- First of all the dateFormat is not correct for Hungarian culture. I think you should consider to verify all localization files by comparing with the jQuery.Globalize (https://github.com/jquery/globalize) culture files. So, the dateFormat has been updated to the correct format.
- There was a typo in dayNames.
- The closeText means "to close" not just "close".
- The prevText, nextText contained the left and right arrow. Not needed on a hint text. There are no arrows in the English localization.
- weekHeader changed, because it was a little bit confusing. In Hungarian language "Hét" means "Week", but "Hé" is a shortened version of "Hétfő" which means "Monday". So i think "Hét" is better than "Hé".
Change History (9)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.