Datepicker: Dialog not closing on second trigger if opened using image
|Reported by:||mereth||Owned by:|
I have two datepicker on the same page and both are their own trigger.
If i click on the first trigger, the datepicker popup, then i click directly on the second trigger, the first dialog is closed and the new dialog is opened at the right place, but i can't close this dialog by clicking out of it or selecting a date, i have to reopen the first one with the first trigger.
I reproduce this behavior under ie8/i8-compatibilymode/firefox9 with jquery ui 1.8.17. Reverting to jquery ui 1.8.16 fix this issue.
http://jsfiddle.net/bN5EU/ (working test case, jsfiddle use 1.8.16 atm)
Change History (10)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from dialog not closing on second trigger to Datepicker: Dialog not closing on second trigger if opened using image
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from 1.9 to 1.8.18
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed