Autocomplete: Menu doesn't hide in IE 8
|Reported by:||aliedtke||Owned by:|
In Internet Explorer 8 the menu of the autocomplete control doesn't hide on "lost focus":
- right click on a menuitem -> the contextmenu of the browser appears
- left click on another control or on a blank place of the page -> the menu doesn't hide.
The same behaviour occurs if you left click and select the text of the menuitems (event: selectstart).
I can't reproduce this bug in Firefox or Safari.
I developed a workaround for this problem but I can't exclude any crosseffects.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Autocomplete: menu doesn't hide in IE8 to Autocomplete: Menu doesn't hide in IE <10
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Summary changed from Autocomplete: Menu doesn't hide in IE <10 to Autocomplete: Menu doesn't hide in IE 8
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by Scott González
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed