Accordion: heightStyle: 'auto' has problems with parent div width and box-sizing
|Reported by:||EleventyOne||Owned by:|
I'm using Firefox 20.0.1 on Win 7 64. There appears to be two problems with the accordion widget, when heightStyle : 'auto':
(1) If a parent div has a width set, 'auto' seems unable to properly calculate the height of certain accordion tabs.
(2) If box-sizing: border-box is set, there is a nasty "snap" to the accordion tabs at the end of their being displayed.
If you change heightStyle to 'content', both problems disappear.
This problem is demonstrated here:
And was asked about on StackOverflow here:
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Accordion - heightStyle: 'auto' has problems with parent div width and box-sizing to Accordion: heightStyle: 'auto' has problems with parent div width and box-sizing
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by Scott González
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed