Sortable: Connected list placeholders have an inaccurate initial position
|Reported by:||dylanpyle||Owned by:|
I'm running into an issue with jQuery-UI 1.10.3 (+ jQuery 2.0.2) regarding the behavior of connected sortable lists.
Reduced test case at: http://jsfiddle.net/VNZW8/
Expected behavior: When dragging an element from the sidebar to the main content area, the initial placeholder and subsequent drop point is below the existing items if appropriate.
Observed behavior: The placeholder always initially appears at the top of the receiving list prior to any existing items, unless the mouse is moved to the top of the list then back down again.
I'm seeing this behavior in Chrome 27 and Firefox 21, and have no reason to suspect it's browser-dependent.
This issue is not present in UI 1.9.2 (+ jQuery 1.9.1), which implies it's a recent regression.
Happy to clarify if there's any additional questions.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Connected list placeholders have an inaccurate initial position to Sortable: Connected list placeholders have an inaccurate initial position
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by Kris Borchers
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed