Tabs: Disabled tabs are still clickable
|Reported by:||00091701||Owned by:||scottgonzalez|
I use "http://jqueryui.com/tabs/#ajax" on my website. I have some tabs disabled
$("#tabs").tabs().tabs("option", "disabled", [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]);
but if I click on them I get a request (not ajax) to the server.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.tabs
- Milestone changed from none to 1.11.0
- Owner set to scott.gonzalez
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Disabled Tabs are clickable (ajax) to Tabs: Disabled tabs are still clickable
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.