Button: Minor mouse movements cause state inconsistencies in Firefox
|Reported by:||HikingMike||Owned by:||HikingMike|
This is related to #7665. In that bug, the radio buttons were ignoring mouseclicks if the mouse moved slightly during the click. That's fixed now and the button selects, but the click function does not fire under the same circumstances and it should fire for the same reasons.
I'm personally using several radio button sets in a dialog, and a click to a radio in the final set leads to a save and close of the dialog. This issue makes it more difficult to save/close and also leads to oddly having the clicked radio selected, but not saving/closing.
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Owner set to HikingMike
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Button: Radio button & checkboxes do not fire click function if have minor mouse movements to Button: Minor mouse movements cause state inconsistencies in Firefox
comment:10 Changed 16 months ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from none to 1.12.0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed