Menu: Rendering issues in IE8
|Reported by:||jzaefferer||Owned by:|
|Component:||ui.menu||Version:||git (not yet released)|
Looking at the default demo in master, there are several rendering issues that don't show up in Chrome.
- Disabled items after an item with a submenu doesn't span the full length of the menu. It looks like the missing part is about the width of the submenu icon. This doesn't happen for other disabled items. In the default demo, the first item looks fine, the last doesn't.
- While moving focus through the menu, a somewhat subtle 1px shift can be observed. Its not moving much, but its pretty annoying anyway.
None of these appear in 1.10.4, so I currently assume they were introduced by the menu style overhaul.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by jzaefferer
- Keywords regression added
- Milestone changed from none to 1.11.0
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Status changed from new to open