Search and Top Navigation
Steps to Add a New Wiki Page
You can create a new wiki page by typing the CamelCase name of the page in the quick-search field at the top of the page, or by trying to view a wiki page of that name. Note that a page is "orphaned" by default until it is linked to from another page.
You must be granted permission to create wiki pages. If you don't see the **Create this page** button when visiting a non-existent wiki page, you lack appropriate permission. Contact your local Trac administrator for more information.
A new wiki page can also be created as follows:
1. Choose a name for your new page. See WikiPageNames for naming conventions.
1. Edit an existing page or any other resource that support WikiFormatting and add a link to your new page. If your page name is CamelCase, you can simply type the page name, provided the [TracIni#wiki-section ignore_missing_pages option] is
disabled (the default).
1. Save your changes.
1. Follow the link you created to take you to the new page.
1. Click the **Create this page** button to enter edit mode and add content to your new page.
1. Save your changes to publish your page.
Rename a page #renaming
While choosing a good page name is important for usability purposes, you can always rename the page later. You will need the WIKI_RENAME permission to rename pages.
When renaming a page, you'll be offered the possibility to create a page at the old location that contains a link to the new page, so that links pointing to the old location are not "dangling" (i.e. pointing to a non-existent page).