Ticket #7772 (closed bug: duplicate)
Draggable: when css 'right' is set, element resizes on drag
|Reported by:||dmitry_f||Owned by:|
Here's demo of bug: http://jsfiddle.net/6tgec/1/ If we set 'right:0' for element, then element resizes on drag. That's incorrect.
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Draggable element 'right:0' bug to Draggable: when css 'right:0' is set, element resizes on drag
- Summary changed from Draggable: when css 'right:0' is set, element resizes on drag to Draggable: when css 'right' is set, element resizes on drag
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone 1.11.2 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.